Pointing camera's at cars for 20+ years for fun & occasional profit...

Welcome to the random & sometimes troubled ramblings of a Brit living in Northern California....

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas shopping....

I ventured out this morning to get my darling wife a few little things for Christmas.

In all it was an OK experience, until I got to Target.......

I was upstairs, near the stockroom exit, and there was a group of about 15-20 women 'lurking' near it....Suddenly the door opened, and before the clerk could even take 2 steps, the pack descended upon the cart & started yelling & pushing & shoving...I got the hell outta there pretty quick!

I have NO idea what was on the cart, but I really wouldn't wanna be the clerk.

This year, we are donating money to the ASPCA in place of gifts that we would normally give people.

Think before you spend...and do a good deed this Christmas.

No comments: