Pointing camera's at cars for 20+ years for fun & occasional profit...

Welcome to the random & sometimes troubled ramblings of a Brit living in Northern California....

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Monday....

So we start the week before Christmas faced with clouds & rain, its been very dry for the best part of the year, but we really need the rain.

I am having my 11th Physical Therapy (physiotherapy for the UK mob) session this morning, following my shoulder injury back in September, caused when a kid ran across the tracks in front of my train & I had to jam the brakes on & wrenched my shoulder. Its been a long & painful journey.

This weekend we have been invited to participate in a Toy Drive & lunch run with The Strangers Car Club here in San Jose, it was scheduled for yesterday, but the torrential rain kinda put a stop to it!

Heres hoping you all have a very Happy Christmas (none of that PC Happy Holidays nonsense here) and a very safe & prosperous 2010.

No comments: