Pointing camera's at cars for 20+ years for fun & occasional profit...

Welcome to the random & sometimes troubled ramblings of a Brit living in Northern California....

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Big things coming soon.....

Yes its been a while but things have been hectic at Chez Pro Photo ...

Myself and several other members of my club have obtained a part share in a workshop space locally which is fully equipped to work on our old cars. This winter will see major progress on several of our projects.

As for myself, following Pebble Beach this summer I was asked to contribute to a new (and as yet, untitled) magazine project being launched in the UK towards the end of 2011! Its an excellent opportunity for my work to be shown to a wider audience and who knows where it could lead. I've seen several pages of my contribution in the planning stages and have to say I am very happy with how it's looking so far.

Watch this space for more updates as and when I get them.



No comments: