Pointing camera's at cars for 20+ years for fun & occasional profit...

Welcome to the random & sometimes troubled ramblings of a Brit living in Northern California....

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Nothing for ages...then it all happens at once....

So I've been photographing cars for years for fun and occasional profit, I've had stuff published all over the world in a small scale over many years, couple of articles on trips I took to the USA before I emigrated were in a UK Hot Rod Club magazine, had some pictures of the GM Motorama Cars in an Italian College Textbook, and supplied a car shot for the Manifolds on Main Car Show giveaway collector cards a couple of years ago....then suddenly in the past couple of months....

The Raydar Magazine project comes to be, very quickly, and just this week, I've supplied pictures for a new book on East & West Coast style Hot Rods & Customs to be published in early 2012!

So...here's to more soon.....


GM Firebird I





No comments: